Immersion on business models and Social Enterprises Ecosystem in
Our programs create an international community of people with advocacy and leadership capacity that seek to strengthen the local Ecosystems of Social Enterprises through the learning generated in the most developed Ecosystems of the world and the search for innovation in the resolution of social and environmental problems.
What will you find in INDIA?
What are the program objectives?
• Understand in-depth what are social enterprises, learn about successful business models, how is the ecosystem in which they are born and grow, what are the other actors in the ecosystem with whom they interact and what is their role in developing successful social enterprises and the generation of the desired impact.
• You will learn about innovation focused on solving social and environmental problems through business models and how they promote the development and growth of Social Business Ecosystems.
• Build a community of people capable of absorbing theoretical knowledge and know-how from the Social Enterprises Ecosystem of India, analyze the possibilities of replicating and implementing experiences in other countries.
• Networking with like-minded people who are willing to cooperate from south to south, share practices, knowledge and analyze the possibilities of creating synergies, business opportunities and partnerships.
• Promote the development of networks that build healthy personal and professional relationships and initiatives that have a positive impact on society, the economy and the economy.
What is the trip about?
The trip consists of a deep immersion about Social Enterprises with academic instances, networking sessions, field visits, and cultural immersion.
• Academic Sessions at the School for Social Entrepreneurs India, internationally recognized and based in 3 countries. Working session with a university specialized in Social Enterprises Ecosystems.
• Professional sessions with key actors of the Ecosystem that will share their vision of Social Enterprises and articulation methodologies.
• Field visits to Social Enterprises of different dimensions, from those focused on working and selling at the national level, to those that have a broad impact and export to different countries.
• Tourist visits to iconic sites such as the Taj Mahal, immersion in social, cultural and spiritual dimensions of India. We will visit rural villages and developed urban centers and have tourist experiences provided by Social Enterprises
Who is this program for?
This program is for people who want to deeply understand how Social Enterprises work, what are the most successful business models, how innovation is generated in this field, what kind of problems they solve and how they interact with other actors in the Ecosystem. It is for people who want to be part of an international community that focuses on promoting the development of these business models in their countries.
It is ideal for
▹ Undergraduate and graduate students
▹ Social entrepreneurs, consultants
▹ Teachers and academics
▹ General public
▹ People working in the public sphere, social development and ministries
▹ People working in NGOs
▹ Finance professionals
▹ Professionals undergoing change processes
When is the trip and what does it include?
DURATION AND PLACE
10 days in total. Delhi, Jaipur, Agra. 15-day option including the celebration of the HOLI festival as part of the cultural immersion and visit Rishikesh, the world capital of Yoga, and Dehradun to visit a Social Enterprise in the mountains.
03/10/20 TO 03/19/20
Academic professional program
Training certificate with international validity
4-star hotels (on a double basis)
Breakfasts and lunches
Transfers within and between cities
Translation from English / Hindi to Spanish
Sightseeing and cultural guide
Entrance to Taj Mahal and tourist sites with guide in Spanish